Doctor Money Matters Podcast
Q & A with Ed Comitz, Esq.
What Every Physician Should Know About Disability Claims
Ed Comitz recently sat down with Dr. Tarang Patel, host of the popular Doctor Money Matters Podcast, to talk through some of the most common questions physicians have about filing disability claims, such as:
- What should a physician look for in a disability policy?
- How hard it is for a physician to collect disability benefits?
- Do I need a lawyer to file a disability claim?
- What is the disability claims process like?
- If I have an “own occupation” policy, can I work in a different occupation and still collect disability benefits?
- What are the most common pitfalls that lead to physician’s claims being denied?
Episodes can also be accessed on www.drmoneymatters.com, and via iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher and other podcast platforms along with Facebook and YouTube.